Saturday, May 17, 2008

Welcome to our newest family member

We take our appliances very seriously in my home. First, we don't have a lot of them. A food processor, the uber toaster, a dust-covered bread maker (it was a gift)and an old coffee maker is pretty much it. I admit I like the bread maker for making dough. I then bake the bread seperately, usually as rolls or for pizza.

Oh wait, we do have a microwave and juicer (both gifts--why does everyone always give us appliances that we won't use?) The microwave is used to store the food processor and all it's components. The juicer? I have no idea where that is, for all I know it has been donated to Goodwill long ago. Anyway, the Mrs. bought a one cup coffee maker at Sears the other day. It was on sale, and she decided we deperately needed one.

I am normally opposed to buying excess crap unless it's a toy I like. In fact, she hid it from me for a few days. I think I'm going to make an exception for the coffee maker. It seems to make her happy, and that's what life is all about. At least she didn't buy another pair of shoes. Last I counted, that woman had more than 50 pairs.

I need to get some coffee.

Photobucket

No comments: