Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm pretty excited

Saturday is my traditional day for toast and an omelet. I don't know if anyone ever noticed, but I am a creature of habit. Of course, it's usually bad habits, but still.

Today, I'm hoping for an onion and mushroom omelet and some nice whole grain toast with butter. Usually, on Saturday, the Mrs. makes coffee, too. She puts a packet of Swiss Miss in my cup. Today she's making cinnamon flavored, which should be good with the chocolate.

Lunch is going to be my usual Saturday afternoon fare: grilled soy cheese on whole grain bread. Saturday night is my wild and crazy night. Not sure what I'm going to have, but it's important to have a bit of mystery in my routine. : )

1 comment:

Babchi said...

Yes, it is the simple things in life that give such pleasure...